The Work of Contract covers construction of a new cemetery with precast crypts and cremains areas, a new 1,000 square foot storage building, and other site work and improvements located on approximately 20 acre site north of Angel Fire off Colfax County Road B4. The new cemetery will be owned and managed by the State of New Mexico Department of Veteran Services. The work will include but not limited to the following:
1. Earthwork, grading and compaction of cemetery area, building sites, access roads and
2. Demolition of existing fencing and other site features.
3. Construction of a new storage building.
4. Construction of a new cemetery burial area comprising pre-placed precast concrete lawn crypts and areas for buried cremains.
5. Construction of new above-grade columbaria.
6. Construction of new site improvements:
a. Paved service yard and new access road.
b. Concrete sidewalks, curb and gutter.
c. Site lighting.
d. Maintenance yard, screen walls, material storage structure.
e. Decorative fencing and entry features.
f. Landscape, planting and planting irrigation.
g. On-site storm and wastewater infrastructure.
h. Re-vegetative seeding of areas disturbed construction.
i. Procurement and coordination of public electric, gas and telephone utility services
to project site.
Sq Ft: 1000
Owner: Facilities Management Division General Services Department
Architect: Huitt-Zollars, Inc.
Location: Angel Fire, NM