Work of this Contract covers selective demolition and plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and other interior renovations of Presidents' Hall on the New Mexico Tech campus in Socorro, New Mexico. Work includes:
1. Removal and replacement of existing plumbing piping; removal, storage, salvage, and re-installation of existing fixtures; and other plumbing infrastructure modifications.
2. Removal and replacement of existing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
3. Extension of existing Basement fire suppression sprinkler system to First and Second Floors.
4. Replacement of existing electrical panels and other electrical and lighting upgrades.
5. Cutting, patching, and other selective demolition required to accommodate demolition, repairs, and renovations.
6. Refinishing existing wood floors.
7. Provision of new carpet tile, ceramic floor and wall tile, sheet vinyl flooring, suspended acoustical ceiling panel system, toilet accessories, and other architectural items as indicated on Drawings.
Existing building is two story plus basement, 12,900 square foot structure, constructed in 1939 and currently used as a dormitory,
Sq Ft: 12900
Completion Date: 07/22/2014
Owner: New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Architect: Coupland-Moran Engineers, Inc.
Location: Socorro, NM