White Sands Construction, Inc. offers construction management in New Mexico, including West Texas and beyond. Our qualified team has the resources and expertise to manage all aspects of construction, including managing costs and schedule, and ensuring the highest standards of quality. We have carefully honed our process over the decades to efficiently solve problems as they arise and keep your commercial construction project on track.
Please contact us at (575) 437-7816 for more information about our construction management approach.
Commercial construction projects are more complex, regardless of whether they are small-scale or large-scale construction. The design, structure, and particulars of each commercial construction project are unique and there are numerous factors to consider and issues that can arise at all phases of construction. Construction management ensures greater efficiency in planning, executing, and coordinating these projects.
Commercial construction management includes:
- Controlling costs – Every construction project has a budget and controlling costs is essential to ensure that the project stays on budget. This requires careful planning and consideration of materials, labor, equipment, time, and other costs.
- Time management – Managing time efficiently is essential for timely project completion. Depending on the scope of the project, construction management ensures that tasks are delegated as necessary, and construction remains on schedule.
- Communication – For mid-scale and large-scale construction projects, a lack of sufficient communication can cause serious problems. Effective management ensures that details are clarified and confirmed, and everything is documented to keep the project running smoothly.
- Safety – Ensuring safety requires communication with subcontractors, ensuring that there is sufficient insurance coverage to avoid liability and that all applicable codes are followed.
- Quality control – The quality of the work at each stage of the construction process is essential for a successful finished project. Construction management ensures that the standards and procedures are followed, and the finished building meets the highest quality standards.
Throughout the entire commercial construction process, project managers and onsite superintendents are available for consulting, ensuring effective communication, and evaluation at every stage of construction to ensure safety and quality assurance.
“Without your thoughtfulness and generosity, we would have never had the convenience of actually standing under our vehicles to maintain and do daily checks on them.” - Vigial R.
White Sands Construction, Inc. is a locally owned and operated company providing construction management in New Mexico for more than 40 years. We are fully licensed, certified, and our team includes highly qualified project managers, estimators superintendents, and office staff to handle every aspect of your construction project from start to finish.
One Team from Design to Post-Construction
A unified design/build approach to construction management streamlines the entire commercial construction process. This approach helps reduce miscommunication and mistakes, which can lead to work being redone and derail the schedule. Effective project management begins in the design process by ensuring that the vision for the project is reachable for the budget.
Throughout every phase of the construction project, project and superintendents monitor the work for quality and safety and make sure it remains on target for the completion date and on budget. When the project is finished, a final inspection ensures that specifications, quality standards, and applicable codes are met.
Please call (575) 437-7816 to learn how our construction management process can benefit your construction project.