White Sands Construction specializes in foundation repair using AB Chance Helical Steel Piers. Stop the damaging effects of foundation settling. Don't let foundation settling destroy your home. Protect your investment by choosing the patented Chance® system to solve your foundation settling problems. The Chance-Helical-PierTM System installs each pier into load-bearing strata every time!
Chance® Helical Piers provide a better solution for your foundation problems
- Corrects unsafe living conditions
- Avoids expensive replacement
- Protects your property values
- Halts damaging and foundation problems
Tell-tale signs of foundation settling
- Foundation walls that are buckled or bowed
- Doors and windows that stick or don't open properly
- Cracks in exterior walls
- Cracks on interior walls and ceilings
- Sunken interior concrete slabs
Do you feel like your house is sinking? Doors won't close anymore?
Cracks radiating from your windows?
Or is it "just" a slope in your floor that wasn't there before? We have a solution for that! White Sands Construction, Inc. specializes in foundation repair & stabilization using Helical Piers
Here are just a few photos! If you think you need foundation repair and/or stabilization, give us a call at (575) 437-7816 to set up your inspection appointment today!
“Without your thoughtfulness and generosity, we would have never had the convenience of actually standing under our vehicles to maintain and do daily checks on them.” - Vigial R.
The Helical-Pier method has won the recommendations of engineers worldwide for its reliability, quick, quiet installation and quality materials.
Why helical piers work best?
- The most thoroughly engineered method on the market
- Solid steel construction
- Galvanized ASTM A153
- Quiet, neat installation
- No foundation damage during installation
- Excellent for use in most soils
- Designs available to stop horizontal and/or vertical movement
Other Helical Pier Applications:
- New construction
- Lifting concrete slabs
- Pre-fab buildings